I always think I've got something to say, yet at many times, I am speechless.
I'm a bundle of nerves and emotions most of my waking hours. Never knowing what to say or do with myself when not assigned a task or project.
I wanted to restart a blog that won't be so negative, Trust me, there be plenty of negativity to go around. But I've come to realize that through my years, like my mother and brother; I to sometimes in the heat of great emotion, will monologue. ( a long, tedious speech by one person during a conversation) During the past few months, I've given some powerful speeches to myself, wishing I would have written them down, before I forgot them. but a last; I never did. So this blog is to hopefully record them or think of topics that would make good speeches.
Many of my speeches from past situations revolved around subject such as
Love
Loneliness
Anger towards someone or a situation
Desires
I think I might take one subject at a time!
I'm a bundle of nerves and emotions most of my waking hours. Never knowing what to say or do with myself when not assigned a task or project.
I wanted to restart a blog that won't be so negative, Trust me, there be plenty of negativity to go around. But I've come to realize that through my years, like my mother and brother; I to sometimes in the heat of great emotion, will monologue. ( a long, tedious speech by one person during a conversation) During the past few months, I've given some powerful speeches to myself, wishing I would have written them down, before I forgot them. but a last; I never did. So this blog is to hopefully record them or think of topics that would make good speeches.
Many of my speeches from past situations revolved around subject such as
Love
Loneliness
Anger towards someone or a situation
Desires
I think I might take one subject at a time!
Comments
Post a Comment